A Wealthquest Advisor is at the center of the relationship between Wealthquest services and our clients. They have good listening skills, are comfortable in conversations, and is a person of high integrity. The Advisor has a a broad knowledge base in the areas of financial planning, taxes, investments, and estate planning with a passion to lead clients through lifes obstacles and opportunities with clarity and confidence.
- Lead client relationships and facilitate service across our tax, estate planning, investment, and financial planning departments.
- Conduct client review meetings and provide ongoing and timely financial counsel as needs arise.
- Proactively engage with clients to deepen relationships and ensure exceptional client service is achieved.
- Be a non-anxious presence when coaching clients through life’s difficult / challenging seasons.
- Be able to successfully explain the Wealthquest value proposition to prospective clients.
- Committed to sharing knowledge and collaborating with our Advisor team in order to benefit the firm.
- The Certified Financial Planner ™ designation is not required, but preferred.
- 5+ years of client-facing experience in financial advising.
- Always operate with a client-centered (fiduciary) focus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the abillity to build deep relationships with clients.
- Ability to articulate/teach complex financial terms and strategies in a clear and concise manner.
- Self-motivated with excellent work ethic.
- Provide Accountability to clients for making progress in accomplishing their goals.
- Desire to grow client base over time.