Wealthquest Corporation seeks an experienced Financial Services Professional for our Wealth Coordinator position in our Cincinnati, OH location. The Wealth Coordinator works directly with our high-net-worth client base and supports our Wealth Advisors as part of a team.
You will provide excellent service and care for our clients as part of a team with your assigned advisors. Regular activities include the following:
- Onboarding new clients by coordinating compliance and account paperwork required and assigning tasks to our back office support area to get paperwork completed
- Acting as the primary point of contact for existing clients who have service needs or other questions and subsequently providing the service requested or coordinating with the advisor or other staff to meet their needs.
- Preparing reports and client information forms for in-office and virtual appointments with advisors.
- Proactively reaching out to clients to encourage their engagement with our investment, financial planning, tax, estate, and insurance professionals.
- Maintaining excellent records of interactions with clients and other staff as well as service provided using our CRM system to ensure compliance with all appropriate regulations.
- Communicating with brokerage firm custodians and other outside business entities to coordinate services for clients
- Providing support for clients going through life-changing events - births, deaths, job loss, retirement - and coordinating services as appropriate.
- 4-year degree or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of customer service experience; RIA or brokerage experience preferred; other financial services experience considered
- Proficient with Windows, Excel, Outlook, and Word and a high level of comfort with technology. An ability to adapt and learn new technologies is a must. Experience with a CRM is highly preferred as well as experience with remote work (Zoom, etc.)
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to successfully communicate both orally and in writing with different people across the spectrums of age, communication style, and geography
- Exceptional client service and organizational skills
- Ability to keep a high level of confidentiality
- Dependable/punctual attendance
- Ability to work in a team environment